1. Abstract should be written only in English.
2. The acceptable word limit for each abstract should not exceed 500 words.
3. Please click here to download the abstract template.
4. We encourage you to send an informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of your paper.
5. You can submit your abstract via >Link
6. You will receive an acknowledgement mail upon your submission.
7. Decision on the acceptance of your abstract will be intimated within 48hrs of submission.
Once you have prepared your abstract according to the above-mentioned guidelines.
Submit your abstract via online Submission or Email your abstract to [email protected]
After submission, you will receive an acknowledgment of the receipt of your abstract via an email, within three working days.
If you do not hear back from us, Please feel free to write to us immediately at [email protected]
When authors submit abstracts via the linked abstract submission site below, it is understood that the authors have resolved all intellectual property rights issues and have transferred their abstract rights to ARDA conference team. The abstracts will be kept confidential until they have been accepted and placed in the conference program. After the conference, abstracts may be published both online and in print or be in an accessible format.