A - For paper Submission and Publication in ARDA Conference
- A1 - All Paper should be the original one and it should not be published in any manner before and after the conference.
- A2 - All Authors and Co-authors must inform their respective Dept. Head/Principal/Guide about the paper submission of papers in to ARDA Conference International Conferences.
- A3 - All Authors and Co-authors should write the correct affiliation inside the paper.
- A4 - The Organizing Committee may not accept the papers submitted after the last date of registration.
- A5 - ARDA Conference accepts each paper for conference after doing the review by three ARDA Conference Reviewers.
- A6 - ARDA Conference never publishes the author's or co-author's emails online.
- A7 - ARDA Conference can’t add, modify or delete any author’s or co-author’s name inside the paper after the registration of the paper without the permission of all authors and co-authors present inside the paper.
- A8 - ARDA Conference never publishes any unregistered paper.
- A9 - ARDA Conference is not responsible for identifying the Original author or co-author of the paper. The person who submits the paper will be taken as the original author of the paper.
- A10 - In any case if ARDA Conference receives the complaint about the originality of the author and it found to be true the paper will be suspended from the publication immediately.
- A11 - ARDA Conference can’t republish or distribute any suspended paper from the date of suspension.
- A12 - ARDA Conference is not responsible for obtaining any kind of Visa. ARDA Conference may not contact the embassy of any country on the behalf of the participants. Obtaining the Visa to attain any ARDA Conference conference/Meeting at any country is the sole responsibility of the participants only.
- A13 -ARDA Conference can cancel the Conference registration and refund the money if the visa application gets canceled of any registered participants only before the last date of Registration.
- A14 -ARDA Conference never takes the guaranty of any participants while he/she is on any kind of Visa to any country.
B - Attending ARDA Conference International/National Conferences:
- B1 - All participants must register before coming to the conference by paying the specified the amount mentioned at the registration menu of the Official Conference Website or a written letter from the Organizing Secretary.
- B2 - All participants must follow the official Conference page only regularly for getting the latest information about the event.
- B3 - The Organizer may change the venue and date at any time before the conference. If the organizing Committee decides to change the venue and Date of Event, all registered participants (Only) will get the information via mail and Phone.
- B4 - The participants should not involve any kind of violence inside and outside of the venue at any time before and after the event.
- B5 - The participants must bring their original ID card while attending the Conference otherwise you can’t attend the conference.
- B6 - Due to a shortage of Conference KIT ARDA Conference may not give you the participant KIT at the time of Conference, in such cases ARDA Conference will provide you the Conference KIT via Speed Post after the Conference.
- B7 - Any participant reaching after the reporting time at the venue will not be considered for the presentation at the conference and not allowed to participate in the conference.
- B8 - Any Activists are not allowed to register and attain the conference.
- B9 - ARDA Conference has all rights reserved to publish the conference images at any platform at any time.
- B10 - ARDA Conference will be not responsible for any refund of the ticket or any kind of money loss to the participants if the conference gets cancel or re-scheduled to other place or date.
C - Publication in International/National Journals:
- C1 - ARDA Conference has all the rights to select the papers from the conference to publish in the international Journals.
- C2 - Publication in Scopus Indexed/SCI Indexed or any associated Journal: ARDA Conference can submit the paper to any non-ARDA ConferenceInternational Journals indexed in Scopus or SCI on the written request by the author. In such a case, the author will have to bear the entire publication cost (according to the particular journal). It may take 3 to 12 months for the review and publication process.
- C3 - Payment made for the purpose of attending the ARDA Conference conferences will not be refunded if the registered paper is not selected for any Scopus or SCI Indexed journal or if the author doesn’t want to publish in any ARDA Conference associated International Journal after the conference.
- C4 - ARDA Conference may accept the paper from its conferences or it’s associated conference for publishing in the ARDA Conference associated International Journal after extending the paper at least 20%, from the authors.
- C5 - ARDA Conference takes minimum of 25 to 60 days to complete the Round-2 review process for the ARDA Conference associated International Journals after the conference.
- C6 - All ARDA Conference associated International Journals are approved by the ISSN.
- C7 - Authors need to pay the Journal hard copy charges while getting the Journal hard copy.
- C8 - The Editorial board has all the rights to reject any paper to publish in International Journal after the 2nd round of Review (After Conference/seminar). If the paper gets rejected then no registration fee will be refunded paid for conference registration fees.
D - Plagiarism policy:
The plagiarism policy ensures authors give due credit to other authors while referencing and it protects the academic integrity of the research community
- D1 - All research papers submitted for publication are checked with plagiarism detection software to verify its originality and find similarity percent of a research paper. And the papers failing to satisfy the mentioned criteria are sent back to the author for modification.
- D2 - If plagiarism is detected in research paper just before publication, the author will be given a chance to resubmit the paper after necessary modification as suggested by the editor. However, if the editor decides plagiarism is a major issue in the research paper, it will not be considered further for publication.
- D3 - If plagiarism/fake identity is suspected or detected in research paper after its publication, the research paper will be removed from website till completion of verification. In case few paragraphs are plagiarized the author will be given a chance to modify the published paper and the research paper will be restored in website after the editor’s approval.
- D4 - However, if ARDA Conference decides plagiarism/fake identity is a major issue in the published paper and it seriously violates the copyright of others then the paper will remain removed from publication and the author will be penalized and will be Blacklisted from ARDA Conference and other Conference Organizers for lifetime. Also, it will be mentioned in journal website about the removal from publication as well as indexing services will be notified about the removal.
- D5 - Authors republishing their earlier published work (self-plagiarism) will also be dealing in the same the procedure as mentioned above.
E - Declaration :
- E1 - ARDA Conference is an Independent nonprofit body whose aim to promote the Scientific Activities in India and abroad.
- E2 - ARDA Conference is not affiliated to any university.
- E3 - The Editorial Board members are not the Employees of ARDA Conference.
- E4 - ARDA Conference has all the rights to cancel the Registration at any time and withdraw the Publication if any participants/Delegates violates the rules and regulations of ARDA Conference and will take necessary action immediately.
- E5 - ARDA Conference has all the rights reserved to publish/withdraw/ modify the paper from conference proceedings or journals at any time.
F - CANCELLATION, POSTPONEMENT AND TRANSFER OF REGISTRATION :
- F1- All cancellations or modifications of registration must be made in writing to [email protected]
G - CANCELLATION POLICY :
- G1 - If Academic Research and Development Association (ARDA) cancels this event for any reason, you will receive a credit for 100% of the registration fee paid. You may use this credit for another Academic Research and Development Association (ARDA) event which must occur within one year from the date of cancellation.
H - POSTPONEMENT / CANCELLATION :
- H1 - If ARDA Worldwide postpones or cancels an event or makes the event in virtual mode for safety reasons then You need to attend or present the event virtual and all docummentions/certifications will be provided by ARDA to Customer physical address.If Client fails to attend virtually then client can choose for the particular conference certifications with transfer of registrations to relevant International conference.
I - TRANSFER OF REGISTRATION :
- I1 - All fully paid registrations are transferable to other persons from the same organization, if registered person is unable to attend the event. Transfers must be made by the registered person in writing to [email protected]. Details must be included the full name of replacement person, their title, contact phone number and email address. All other registration details will be assigned to the new person unless otherwise specified. Registration can be transferred to one conference to another conference of [email protected] if the person is unable to attend one of conferences.
J - VISA INFORMATION :
- J1 - ARDA Worldwide will not directly contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants. All delegates or invitees should apply for Business Visa only. Important note for failed visa applications: Visa issues cannot come under the consideration of cancellation policy of ARDA Worldwide, including the inability to obtain a visa.
K - REFUND POLICY :
If the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her participation to another person or event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
Keeping in view of advance payments towards Venue, Printing, Shipping, Hotels and other overheads, we had to keep Refund Policy is as following slabs -
- K1 - Before 60 days of the conference: Eligible for Full Refund less $100 service Fee
- K2 - Within 60-30 days of Conference: Eligible for 50% of payment Refund
- K3 - Within 30 days of Conference: Not eligible for Refund
- K4 - E-Poster Payments will not be refunded.
L - ACCOMMODATION CANCELLATION POLICY :
- L1 - Accommodation Providers (Hotels) have their own cancellation policies and they generally apply when cancellations are made less than 30 days prior to arrival. Please contact us as soon as possible, if you wish to cancel or amend your accommodation. ARDA Worldwide will advise the cancellation policy of your accommodation provider, prior to cancelling or amending your booking, to ensure you are fully aware of any non-refundable deposits.